Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Today...Later

It's been quite awhile since I've posted anything on here! I've visited, thought about it and always decided that 'later' was a good time to do it. Today is now 'later'.


I love Fall and the holidays it brings. Some of our Fall fun:
Trick or treating at June, Luke & Fin's Halloween party (Oct 30, 2010)
Lily was a ballerina, June & Fin were Pebbles & Bam Bam and Luke was an owl
This was our first year to carve a pumpkin (last year we just painted!) and although it's not a masterpiece, it looks pretty good! Jack-o-lanterns are so pretty lit up for Halloween! Next year we might attempt an intricate pattern design...or maybe now!
Lily and I went to Sea World with some friends:

We had a good time looking at and feeding the dolphins & otters, watching the Shamu show, picnicing, and just walking around!

This would be a super silly face from Lily at the Elgin Pumpkin Patch (aka Elgin Christmas Tree Farm). I was trying to get a good picture of her wearing her Hello Kitty Pumpkin shirt for my Peabody's page. This was the best I could get. She's still precious, even making a crazy cheese face.



No comments:

Post a Comment