Thursday, November 4, 2010

Halloween Art

spider hands
I wanted to do black spiders, Lily insisted on purple
that would be creepy...a purple spider!

Macaroni Skeleton
I drew the outline of a stick man and she was supposed to fill it in with different macaroni...looks like he has been impaled with something and has an abnormally large leg. This might be a masterpiece.
Pumpkin with stem & vine
so simple, yet so much fun!


Trick or Treat! See My Feet!
*this was my absolute favorite of the season so far*
we made these into cards and mailed out to family members...so much fun!

...and kids LOVE painting hands and feet


I am glad Lily has my love of arts & crafts...if not, I'd be doing these all by myself. I'm not sure anyone will think my feet and hands on paper are as adorable as hers.


No comments:

Post a Comment