Monday, January 4, 2010

a new year, a new me...we'll see

a few resolutions

*get organized

..clean up, clean out and keep things organized (yes, i'm also skeptical of this one)



*eat healthier

...5 days in and although we haven't actually eaten more veggies, we have branched out in our culinary experiments. i count this as partially sticking to the resolution



*practice more patience

...more patience with my child, more patience with my husband and more patience with all of the dumb arses out there.

*reduce debt

...nick called me today and did a run down of our total debt, monthly payments and what we need to pay monthly to get out of debt in 1 year. the only thing i could say was 'did you call just to ruin my day or did you need something?' mark one down under my practicing patience category


*stop procrastinating

....yes, i have embroidery to do right now and instead i'm blogging, emailing pics and eating an apple with peanut butter. baby steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment