Thursday, October 1, 2009

Is It Saturday Yet?

It has been such a l-o-n-g w-e-e-k.



I'm selling library books, babysitting infants, embroidering, Lily is now going to Mother's Day Out, we had a failed attempt at getting Lily a flu shot, there was 1 full day without a nap (no, not me, I never get naps anymore!) and I'm frazzled! I think next week will be better though.



Sending my sweet Beanie Baby away for other people to watch over her is the hardest thing I've ever had to do. At least it seems like that right now. She cries and it breaks my heart...but she gets to play with other kids, has teachers who hold and console her, she gets to go to art & music class, plays in PE, takes her own lunchbox and little pink bag with her name on it, and I'm hoping she eventually won't cry when I leave her.



I completely forgot in my rushing around stress-of-getting-to-sales-appointments to take a picture of Lily's first day of school :( I'll just take a picture of her another day outside the church and it will be her 'first day of school' pic! And Fall picture day is next week at school. Can't wait!






she looks so little, but she is now a big girl who goes to school!

No comments:

Post a Comment